they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

i've been smart-phoned.

today, my arch-nemeses bit the dust. time of death, approximately 11:45 a.m.

and while i was angry that i had to drive to the t-mobile store to figure out what the heck was up, i was not sad to see her go. at all. seriously, worst phone ever.

she has been replaced with this.

sure, it's no iPhone...but it's still better than that hot pink be-och that never put my calls through.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Shane said…

    I'm trying to wait it out for the Blackberry Bold to come to Sprint, but that Red Curve is pretty nice-lookin'. Let me know what you think of it.

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger "The D" said…

    That's a nice looking phone. Are you going to count that a b-day gift?

    You know I might be wrong, and I prolly am, but I think you can download some blogging software for that phone.

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Mike Karr said…

    I'm a blackberry nerd for sure. I really like the Facebook application that should already be on your phone, a program called mypoynt from mypoynt.com and twitterberry.

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Faith said…

    I LOOOVE my new blackberry! 'Course, mine is on Sprint, but I have the same one you have in black...I heard that the Curve's wider and fuller keypad was a better idea to purchase over the Pearl's slimmer design.

    I have yet to set up my email on it, but I think that'll be the bee's knees...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home