they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Friday, September 19, 2008

singing at the top of my lungs with the windows rolled down.

so sometimes, sin upon all sins, i listen to mix 93.3. when there is nothing good on the cooler stations, of course. well lately, i've been catching this song...sort of a rock ballad. and anyway, i like it - secretly. and i always imagined it was some dumb new singer i would never confess to listening to. because i'm a music snob, remember?

okay, well this new mystery tiny-bopper, wanna-be singer is none other than gavin f'ing rossdale. what? i know! it's a total switch from his days with bush.

check it out here.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOVE that song. It comes on Flight 26 on XM that plays through my phone at work quite frequently and that makes me happy.

    ~Tara from OK

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    I wouldn't consider myself a music snob (still hold much too much affinity for 80s music), so I fully admit to loving this song. I loved Bush back in high school, so I guess it follows. Although, in the video he's looking...a little less attractive than he was in his early years. And what's with the excessive use of the shower/water?

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Biebs said…

    Music snob? i don't think there is such a thing. you have the right to like and listen to whatever you want. IMO i don't like the song. doesn't mean you cant ;) and you cant let anyone tell you differently. i'm sure there are a few albums in my collection that would make people wonder why! haha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home