they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

a note to mr. scott or whatever you real name is...

dear mr. owner of somewhat-cool gym i attend.

while i appreciate the dim lights. the cool art. and the no-meat head mentality...please, please fix the best treadmill. i believe her name is bette. the other ones are screwy and it makes me want to cry.

also, maybe it's not the best idea to have vh1's "hottest beach bods EVER" playing in front of the treadmills on a dreadfully humid saturday morning. i mean, seeing cameron diaz in her bikini isn't exactly making me feel better about myself.

thanks for listening,

yours truly (because i paid for a year membership at one time,)

PG

2 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Mike Karr said…

    I tried going to that place for a while, but eventually I just got irritated by the staff and weekly additions of signs posted telling me what not to do. Too bad since one of the locations is really close to my house.

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm laughing because I used to know/be acquainted with in a business manner the owner.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home