they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

questions.

am i really making any kind of positive difference in anyone's life? am i living for what i really believe in? and helping and giving and loving and forgiving? what purpose am i serving and are my motives right?

i wish answering the question, "what am i here for?" was easier.

can't god just send me an email with an assignment, a location and a post script line about not whining about it?

2 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Eric said…

    I don't actually live in San Francisco, but a church I have always wanted to go to was Anne Lamott's church in Marin County right outside of S.F. I didn't really get to go to a lot of churches while there, but wish I had explored more. Sorry I could not be of more help.

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are.

    You should.

    Better than most.

    Mine. Yes.

    Pray.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home