they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, March 19, 2007

treading water

This weekend, my life changed completely. And, I’m not going to write about it here. Not now. Not yet. But the point of the change is to propel more change. And, I’m already starting to feel the wind — pushing and pulling. It’s making my hair break loose of its rubber bands, and it’s catching my skirt, ballooning it like a parachute.

And as uncomfortable as this newness is. I think I’m going to be okay.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    preggers?

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    is everything ok? something happen with gus?

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger FUZZBUG said…

    You're gonna be fine. And if you need help, all your friends are here to support you.

    I know it doesn't need to be said, but it's always nice to hear.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Faith said…

    Too much green beer? :P

    Hope you're doing ok! I've loved the poetry lately, sista...

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger noapostrophe said…

    Hang in there! You're a strong woman, and whatever this challenge is, you'll make it through and grow from it. I, too, am here if you need anything :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home