they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Friday, March 09, 2007

indulging

i'm ashamed to admit that i continued cheating with the sexy gym. and, i couldn't stop. there was just something about it that drew me in - the same way a chocolate bar sitting open on a counter draws me.

i think the most appealing quality was that its hours didn't control me. i could choose. and treadmill lines didn't determine the length of my workout or the miles i would pound out on sore, battered feet. no, it had more options and anyway, i signed up.

on the dotted line.

and now, i have two gym memberships.
i can't get out of my uglier gym until december.
i am totally over indulgent in this, and this alone. but it kind of feels good.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home