notes to myself.
2. find out how you, too, could appear in an issue of runner's world.
3. perhaps it would be cooler and less egocentric to appear via byline rather than via hero shot.
4. look into this byline bit.
5. do stick with the style of jeans that works best with your body. if that means having the same pair in a few different shades of blue, so be it.
6. instead of running a 7-mile long run through blowing snow and a 10 degree windchill, opt for the treadmill at the gym you're cheating with. it has fans, no time limit, and no mirror in which to watch your every early morning move.
7. turning the mostly unused breezeway into an office was a good idea. buying an area rug for the cold tile floor was a better idea. a wireless router was a brilliant idea. now, all you need is a mac.