they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Friday, July 28, 2006

i've been tagged

i've never been tagged before. thanks, sarah!

here goes nothing.

Five items in my freezer
1. coffee
2. ice
3. a loaf of bread
4. edamame
5. pork tenderloin

Five items in the closet
1. bridesmaid dress that needs to be altered
2. shoes, shoes and more shoes
3. my writing clips (bring on the piles of newspaper)
4. a bag full of greeting cards i've been given
5. purses

Five items in the car
1. my i-pod plug-in adapter
2. a really cute black umbrella with brightly colored polka dots on it
3. a huge, golf umbrella big enough for an entire family to fit beneath (i need to be prepared)
4. a bunch of fliers on local road races that i won't be able to run (sigh)
5. some dog hair.

Five items in my backpack. (um, does laptop bag count?)
1. my laptop
2. the latest issue of Runner's World.
3. my makeup bag
4. some pens
5. my franklin covey calendar.

Five people I tag.
1. Jess
2. Happy
3. Pom
4. faith
5. Linz

3 Comments:

  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger noapostrophe said…

    Jessi, thanks for tagging me! Yay! I'm mid-move right now, but will post promtly upon internet hook-up in Durham.

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger pom. said…

    I didn't know I got "tagged!!" weee!!

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Faith said…

    Will catch up on this one later...thank GOD I have something to blog about now! I hate dry spells...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home