they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, April 24, 2006

catching you up


I am obsessed with Smucker’s natural peanut butter in the chunky variety. Obsessed. I go through a jar a week. It’s good on soy crisps and in a spoon by itself. So nutty.

Last night, I cooked with mole. I am obsessed with mole. I thought about eating it straight out of the jar, but I stopped myself.

Although I didn’t vote, I’m thrilled America picked Guy as the Next Food Network Star winner. Sorry Reggie, but Guy is better than you.

I’m also relieved that Ace was kicked off of American Idol. I was getting really sick of his confidence. He should be in a boy band. But he’s not a stand-alone star.

In other Idol news, I thought I saw Chris driving down Shawnee Mission Parkway last Friday. I think I have a problem.

I can’t get enough of My Super Sweet 16 on MTV.

And finally, I saw Counting Crows at The Legends Saturday, and can someone please tell me what happened to Adam Duritz? He’s totally not cool anymore. But he still has a rockin’ voice, which is really all that matters.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger noapostrophe said…

    Wait until you make your own mole--even better. I'll email you my recipe if you want. So good, especially on cornbread casserole with lots of chunky veggies. Ah, the life as a vegetarian.

    Adam Duritz looks like any other middle-aged Jewish man, except for the dreads. If he were wearing a yarmulke, he'd look like a rabbi :)

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    yes, please (for the recipe)!

    adam duritz grew up. just like the beastie boys.

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Faith said…

    And what I find odd? My coworker told her friend and I that Adam Duritz is dating Trishelle from The Real World: Las Vegas. Seriously. I don't know why someone would make that up, but it's what she's heard, apparently.

    Weird couple, if you ask me.

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    faith, no way! that is crazy. hmmm. well, i'd rather not see them together - ever.

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wait... when was Adam Durtiz cool again?

    Was he the guy in House Party?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home