they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Friday, April 14, 2006

strip me again, please.

the knot in my leg is gone, and so is my aversion to having things stripped out of my body. the fifteen minutes i spent on the massage table yesterday was perhaps the best fifteen mintues of my week. and today i ran five miles mostly pain-free. the only problem is that now i'm all uneven. my left leg is crazy relaxed and tension-free, but my right leg isn't so great. and then there's my back and my neck and well, i'm scheduling a 45-minute session in two weeks.

in other news, i start my new job on monday.
and i got sucked into this show "the real housewives of orange county" on Bravo the other night, and while i'm ashamed to admit it, i think i'll watch it again. it was so rediculous.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I loved the fact that the people Slade and Jo are wanting to schmooze so Slade can get the business deal have all this STUFF, yet are apparently so lonely they will hang out with anyone who pays them attention...

    Interesting, no? I am watching the show now... ;)

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jessi,
    Try using this little tool which I use after I cycle and run, they are available at Gary Gribbles or Metro Walk and Run.

    http://www.thestick.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home