they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

finds

last night, i found a horde fest cd from 1996. ten years later, i still like the same songs.
they remind me of my high school boyfriend dave. i often wonder how he is. collective soul also reminds me of him. recently, a friend made me a mix cd with a bunch of new collective soul songs on it.

my friend from college, brad, friend-requested me on myspace today. i haven't heard from him in four years. nick and i were just talking about him last night. in his picture, he looked so much the same. i guess i look the same, too. i've just changed on the inside. a lot.

in two hours, i am going to go get a deep tissue knot in my leg "stripped out." it sounds horrible and the only thing making me go through with it is the fact that i've found running to be incredibly difficult lately. the other night, i couldn't muster enough pain free strides to pound out even three miles. i'm falling apart. so, i'm going to take three advil, go to my appointment, grit my teeth, shut my eyes and invision finishing the marathon. i really hope this stripping it out stuff isn't a bunch of silly talk that doesn't work. i'm sure i'll post a full report tomorrow. for now, i've got to go kick on the air. that's right. it's 90 degrees today. i'm not so sure i like it being 90 degrees in april. i hope we don't skip spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home