they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

what i've learned this week.

I need to own a few more pair of jeans.

I’m pretty much loving that I can leave the house for work at the same time the old job required me to arrive.

I get much more accomplished when I don’t have rigid structure and rules.

I prefer half cubes to full cubes and natural light to florescent light.

Free soda is always a good thing.

Free animal crackers is an even better thing.

Free lunches and breakfasts are nice, too.

I have a new found affinity for children’s meal toys.

“Hey Whipple, Squeeze This” is a good book.

Being happy at work is possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home