to keep your sanity, don't do these things.
2. proclaim to yourself, "wow, i am really getting back into running shape. this seems like the point when i typically get injured."
3. the next day after checking facebook one last time before church, hurry out of the home office without shoes on. and catch your toe on the baseboard. hear it pop.
4. go to church with the toe taped to the other one. cry at the sermon even when it isn't one that would usually invoke tears.
5. work from home monday so that you can go to physical therapy.
6. since you're home anyway, make an appointment with regular doctor to have your toe looked at.
7. find out you have a broken toe and a bladder infection.
8. go to the pharmacy for your Rx. without showering, putting on makeup or changing out of lounge clothes.
9. run into old coworker there.
10. flag him down even though he sorta doesn't recognize you with the no makeup, no work clothes thing going on.
11. try to explain why you are a loser in lounge clothes who hasn't showered on the middle of a monday morning when most people are at work.
12. drive to physical therapy.
13. drive through a stop sign without stopping (because you didn't see it.)
14. get pulled over.
15. realize you don't have a copy of your current insurance in your car.