they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

day 17. blah diddy dah.

the best thing about today is that MU has maybe never played this good. ever.

tomorrow, i'm going to the doctor to see about the fact that i may have developed adult onset asthma of all things. joy.

oh, also. instead of buying a full-size bottle of shampoo, i bought the travel-size. crossing my fingers that i have a job by the time it is empty.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Unsolicited advice: When I am feeling really down (the last time I did this was when my Grandpa died two years ago), I go shopping for formal dresses with friends. And take pictures of ourselves in them. And it's prom season, so there'd be a good selection ... just sayin' :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home