they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, January 05, 2009

this year...

1. i will not let the way i feel about my thighs rob me of my joy.
2. i will no longer remember events by whether or not my favorite pair of jeans fit me right that day.
3. i will find good in every situation.
4. i will learn to love my body more even though last year, it failed me a lot and i sort of hate it.
5. i will stand up for rights. human, animal and planet.
6. i will make my voice heard more often.
7. i will find something to laugh about every day.
8. i will continue to nurture the meaningful relationships in my life.
9. i will grow more active in my church community.
10. i will not let the year pass without growing in christ, in love, in friendship, in self-awareness, in self-acceptance and in humility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home