they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Friday, January 02, 2009

post-purchase anxiety.

i went to the mall today. for the first time during the holiday season. see, i typically hate to shop, which makes me sort of not a "real" girl - a fact that i'm totally at peace with.

but i had some alone time today, and after a whirlwind tour of Los Angeles, i thought going to the mall would be a good way to unwind, spend some "me" time and find some awesome deals. until stop number one resulted in me impulse-purchasing a new pair of sevens. (whoops.)

to be fair, my two go-to pairs of sevens are looking a bit worn and aged. and the wash on my new pair is different than the wash on either of my other ones. and i bought a size smaller than my other pairs, which means they fit better and might become my "every-day jeans." and they're totally cute and uh...this is why i don't go to the mall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home