they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

the fewer carbs lifestyle.

hi. today is day 16 of a new way of eating. of avoiding sugar and enriched flour. of keeping carb levels below 60 or something. and at first, it was very, very hard. did i say VERY?

but now, when i eat a piece of candy, it doesn't even taste THAT good.

and i'm back down to my pre-medication weight. yay!

i think the boot camp class is helping in the toning-up department. and anyway, i'm feeling so much better about myself.

that's all.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah... but since the sugar elimination program began I've noticed you're either off work sick or throwing up chili. Connection? Don't know, I need more data.

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger curious said…

    Ms W, please creat a dummy email and send it to me. I have some info that you should know about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home