they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Friday, November 02, 2007

thinking.

while walking into the office today, i noticed that my feet were killing me. and then i realized that my feet kill me almost every day. because i insist upon wearing cute shoes. heels. peep-toes. and anything that makes my legs look longer and my jeans look divine. i've just become accustomed to my tootsies feeling pain. being a woman is hard.

and as a complete side note, why are all of the "free gifts" on facebook always gone? i want to give my friends facebook gifts, too. but i'm not about to spend actual money on a virtual jack-o-lantern or lips or a rose. i mean, who does that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home