they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

so...

i'm getting a tattoo. yeah, me. i am. getting one soon. crazy, i know.

or maybe not so crazy.

today, my time was spent clearing a trail on a work-sponsored volunteer day. that means i learned what a lopper was. and i carried one around all day - looking busy and stuff.

and randomly, sites without intuitive navs have really been pissing me off lately. maybe i'm an Internet geek. or maybe i'm just the product of my employer, but seriously, get with the times. do you want to fail a forrester review or something?

and lastly, heidi, freaking break up with spencer. (if you know what i'm taking about, dear readers, then i'm sure you agree.) if you don't know what i'm talking about, i'm not sure i'm willing to admit that i watch "The Hills." oops, i just did.

goodnight Internet, sleep well - intuitively, of course.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger Tony said…

    Herro! I've read your blog for quite some time. I'm a fan, not a "stalker" (ew, felt creepy even writing that one)

    Anyhoo . . .

    I just wanted to pose a question: I thought you were Jewish and isn't there some rule about Jewish people not being able to get tattoos? I only remember this from some episode of "Curb your enthusiasm" so please forgive my ignorance. Hope that isn't too personal of a question, just curious as a fan of your blog.

    Still, if you get the tattoo. Please post a photo so TKC can cross post and link!!! I'm sure my readers would be interested to see the tat of KC's premiere blogging ad lady.

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    hi tony. i'm a fan of yours, too.

    and it's not too personal of a question.
    i understand your curiousity.

    i am jewish by birth, but i am a practicing christian. so, i don't adhere to the strict laws of judaism right now.

    :)

    of course i'll post a picture once i get the ink. and i expect a cross link!

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omg. wasn't he just horrible to her when she got that call? i hate his looks. and yes - i'm staying anonymous b/c i won't admit i watch it either.... online...on my work computer...at lunch.

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    and he won't even tell his parents about it?!?!
    he's an idiot.

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Wtf is up with Spencer's beard?!

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger noapostrophe said…

    First of all, ditto to Heidi. Is she the only one who can't see his creepiness? Ugh!

    Second, I've been contemplating a tattoo as well, Jewish law be damned. If you do it soon, let me know how it is. And watch LA Ink :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home