they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

a note to you, yellow sports-car driver.

If you are driving through Topeka at the highly popular hour of 11 a.m. and you see a funeral in procession, it’s probably not a good idea to cut in front of a car in the procession. It’s actually rude and completely unthinkable. And I secretly wanted to rear end you. I’m glad I didn’t. I hope you realize how selfish your actions were. We cursed you under our breath.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why were you in a funeral procession in Topeka?

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    my great grandma passed away.

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sorry...God's peace to you.

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Caleb said…

    Sorry about the loss of your great grandmother..grandmas are special people. :)

    Mr. Yellow Sportscar needs his ass kicked!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home