they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

my last day of being 28.

deep breath. exhale. ah.
tomorrow, i turn 29. my last year in my 20s.

today, i'm still 28. sitting at my desk at work. drinking coffee. writing stuff. thinking about bunny suits (don't ask.) coming up with ideas and executions and headlines that should be award-winning but might not be because i'm tired.

tonight, i see coldplay. i'm excited!
and last night, b gave me one of my presents early. a new digital camera. it's so cute and little that it can fit in my purse. and it's way better than my dinosaur digital. way. better.

anyway, here's to the last day of 28.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Probably unwelcome news.... and certainly not meant in an unkind vein at all..... but, while you are celebrating attaining the age of 29... you are living in your 30th year. Happy Birthday (sincerely) from one who merely celebrates not dying.

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Mike Karr said…

    Happy Birthday! I found that most of the fundamental changes happened after 26, then less after 27. Twenty-nine worked out just fine.

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger Ramsey Mohsen said…

    Age isn't anything but a number! At least in my book it isn't. If the psychological aspects of uttering or thinking about an age affects you... a high dose of self-actualization is needed.

    Just my thought about the whole thing. Of course, I'm only 25.

    P.S. I dropped in from TKC, things look nice here -- I might come back again ;)

    www.ramseymohsen.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home