they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

conundrum.

i love eating at indian buffets.
i hate when i leave a restaurant smelling like i bathed in curry, spices and chunks of meat.
on days like today, i go anyway and try to convince myself that i won't smell like lunch for the rest of the day.
i, inevitably, do.

but, oh, the tandoori chicken was divine.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Mike Karr said…

    I haven't been to Korma Sutra for a long time. I feel inspired to change that.

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i heart korma sutra...and taj majal... especially their soup! but yes - hate smelling of the place when i leave. my husband loves it - he'd bathe in tikka masala if he could. no joke.

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger elovewilson said…

    hey chickey, this has nothing to do with your conundrum but i tried emailing you yesterday but maybe i have the wrong email address. plz email me thru my pseudo email address & i'll give you my real one: robinchirping@msn.com talk to you soon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home