they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

sleep on it.

i'm in the market for some new sleeping arrangements. see, i'm upgrading to a queen mattress. the full size i'm on now was a cheap one my dad bought for me when i was a sophomore in college. it sucks.

since i'm buying a new mattress, i'm going to buy a bed, too. i looked at ikea. nebraska furniture mart. et al. and then, i fell in love with this bed at pottery barn.

i love it.
but it's not cheap. at all. so, i slept on the notion of buying it. and i'm still undecided. thoughts?

5 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Spyder said…

    Well, you have good taste! Is it the color or the style? Maybe you could find a similar cheaper version that you could paint like it....

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    buy the bed...........

    ...... buy a road bike, it's not as good for my soul as running but the best alternative I have found for all my running injuries.........

    we are all sad and anxious Jess. this is what makes us grow....

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    buy the bed...........

    ...... buy a road bike, it's not as good for my soul as running but the best alternative I have found for all my running injuries.........

    we are all sad and anxious Jess. this is what makes us grow....

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger A Librarian said…

    Every time I have settled for a cheaper piece of furniture instead of getting what I really wanted I regretted it. If it doesn't make your finance shreak, buy the bd.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Molly Jane said…

    It's pretty adorable. But you know that already.

    What I'm saying is ... I think you should go for it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home