they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ouch.

i went to physical therapy today. i'm always in pain after. but not like this. this is the type of hurting that i feel in every muscle. the type of pain that makes me want to vomit.

i also learned one leg is slightly longer than the other due to a tilt in my pelvis - which i'm supposed to be able to correct on my own by doing this particular stretch i was shown.

you have got to be kidding me.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Spyder said…

    hmmm what about a trip to the chiropractor?

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Waldo Oiseau said…

    OMG, I think I have the same tilt! And, the stretch you have to do is, indeed, ridiculous! Riding my bike has actually helped though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home