they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

on to april

so, this doesn't quite add up to what i'd like it to. but, i've been distracted.

total miles run for march = 81. 9


and, i didn't post my miles for february, because i didn't run as much as i wanted to. you know, i was injured. and i went skiing. and stuff like that.

but, for the sake of being accurate:
total miles run for february = 52.5

YTD so far for 2007 = 208.05

same time last year - 203.05

i'm obviously kicking my own butt.
kidding.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    Thank you for your kind comments about Becca! And it was great to see you at the Moose, though I must apologize for sounding like such a rambling idiot. A full day of great-grandparents and no sleep made me incoherent, and then of course, I run into people I know. I'm really usually much less spastic. Honest. =o)

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger FUZZBUG said…

    Kicking your own butt?

    HOT

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger no room to spare said…

    Hi.

    I did a google search for something like
    karmic payback Missouri Tigers Confederacy
    and I came across your blog.
    .
    I liked your 2005 Border War entry and clicked around and found everything very charming.
    .
    I ran cc/track at MU in the early 90's, but quit because of track politics and J-School. Long story, it ended in me not being able to fly to Boulder to run in the Big 8's, and I was bummed. Work at the Missourian after running 13 at 6 a.m. on the MKT made my mind up for me.
    .
    I caught your mileage totals; they almost made me cry. My friend bribed me to join him for a triathlon in June, so I've been trying to get out the few days it hasn't been icy or raining here in Chicago.
    .
    Anyway, liked your blog and your writing. You probably would've run me into the ground even when I was 20. So, good luck. I bet your friends & family are happy to have you.

    Ken

     

Post a Comment

<< Home