they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

today

I couldn’t sleep last night. I woke up after dreaming that Gus was eaten by a bear and I had “Counting 5-4-3-2-1” by Thursday in my head. I couldn’t get it out. So I tossed and turned and sung along silently. I stopped singing when I finally fell back asleep at 5:30. My alarm went off an hour later.

I’ve been watching too much Dog Whisperer. I love it, but it makes me have dreams about Gus and bears and Staffordshire Bull Terriers. I’ve also been watching too much Grey’s Anatomy. I may have rented the entire first season on two DVDs this weekend. I also may have watched it for five hours straight Friday night. Moreover, I may have gotten my neighbors involved. They came over last night to watch episodes six and seven (or was it seven and eight…)

And I stayed up past my bedtime. To finish watching. And then I slept horribly. And now, we have come full circle. Have a great Tuesday that feels like a Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home