they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

more emo than screamo

so, i listen to music on myspace all day long. it helps me work. it gives me a beat to follow, a pace at which to type. it also makes time pass more quickly. kind of the same reason i listen to music when i run.
anyway, bands are classified on myspace as to the "type" of music they play. i'm mostly an emo girl. but i am somewhat shocked and proud to admit that one of my favorite bands, the used, is classified as "screamo." maybe i am more hard core than i thought.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger H said…

    Hello,
    I think I'm an emo girl myself. Anyways, just stumbled on your blog, and love it. I'm a writer, too. Hmmm, sounds like we have a lot in common, maybe?

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think there's something to this "blogging incognito" thing. I can't write anything on my blog for fear someone somewhere will disagree. What's your secret?????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home