they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

cheap lunch.

hi, internet.
yesterday was a very good day.
i'm excited about the future.
and then today a creative director from another state called me directly.
at work.
to tell me how much he liked my portfolio.
and that he would like to hire me.
and i listened and checked out his agency's work.
and then, i went to the plaza for an appointment with my therapist.
and realized i've been feeling a lot better lately.

wait, what? therapist?
yes.
and i bet you should see one, too.

anyway,
after that i went to panera.
i ordered a bagel with hummus, avocado, tomato and cucumber.
they charged me $1.

that was the best damned $1 lunch i've ever had.

oh and hey, my brother and his wife had a baby yesterday.
eliad.
i'm now an aunt times three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home