they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

full circle.

as things often do in this industry, things changed.
and i've found myself without a job again.
well, soon.

i've updated my portfolio. and, if you have any relevant leads. any at all, please. please. send them my way.

i'll be trying to keep my chin up over here in the meantime.

www.jessiwithrow.carbonmade.com

3 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger osoblanco said…

    So sorry Jessi. You seem to be very happy in that job. One of my favorite quotes: "i'm brave. i used to think i wasn't. i was wrong"

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous flowerparts@yahoo.com said…

    this stinks

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    I just let out a "aw MAN!" at my desk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home