they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

i usually.

eat spinach.
go running.
trip on things i shouldn't.
get random bruises.
french-press my coffee.
avoid dairy.
hate when it gets dark early.
love my birthday month.
over-celebrate my birthday.
window shop.
think about dying my hair.
tweet.
facebook.
write.
take photos.
wish i was better at taking photos.
get excited when i discover new music.
consume more olive oil than most people.
secretly think that makes me healthier.
like my job.
am awkward.
say things that make me seem nerdy.
wonder what people think about me.
try not to do the 'elevator smile.'
give too many high-fives.
wish i had more time to walk my dog.
drink wine.
go to bed by 10.
dream about random things.
have at least one nightmare per night.
work on not being so anxious.
sigh.
ask my husband for a back rub.
smile.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Ninjagaiden78 said…

    I like this list.

    windowshopz.com

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The KC Food Critic's 2010 Restaurant Rankings are now online at:

    http://kansascitygazette.blogspot.com/2010/10/2010-kansas-city-restaurant-rankings.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home