they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, May 31, 2010

loves.

i love:

dark chocolate with sea salt and almonds.
drinking margaritas on the patio with B at 4 p.m. just because we can.
our new patio set with chairs that rock. literally. back and forth.
guacamole. made from scratch. made by me.
my husband's just-revealed-to-me talent for popping popcorn. from the kernel.
my neighborhood.
running routes that never get boring.
christopher elbow ice cream. go to glace. just go.
teaching my husband about eames while at the nelson.
looking at the painting i've loved since i was a little girl.
watching movies on the couch and drinking wine. at the same time.
making naan pizzas.
B's new love for the smoker. and all of the goodness that comes out of it.
goat cheese.
my brother-in-law's barbecue sauce.
shade.
kolby. the best, most-loving dog i've ever had.
my sister.
and the baby in her tummy.
and my niece.
plus the baby in my sister-in-law's tummy.
and my entire family.
oh, and my job.
i love my job.
which is another reason to love life.
right now.
smiling.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home