so here's the good:
1. i ran 11 miles today. and in two weeks, i'll run a half marathon. the first one i've done since 2005. it's good that i've had so much time to train.
2. b is an answer to a handful of prayers. and right now, he's busy installing an exhaust fan with his dad. they've been at it all day. last night, he ate civiche and halibut cheeks and the best focaccia stuffed with cheese and herbs with me. this wine-loving, food-loving man is also handy. and being loved by him is healthy and so life-giving. i sometimes start crying good tears spontaneously when i think about it.
3. once a week i'm connected to an amazing, godly group of women. and i'm blessed because of it.
4. i have amazing, godly friends who agree that my life is in an amazing place and that god is working and working and working and transforming me. i love that they can see what i see.
5. my future is completely and utterly wide open. and even though for me, that's a very scary, anxiety-ridden thing, i'm begining to see that it's also a beautiful sight to watch it fill in with pieces of goodness.