2. i made B watch the parade with me. i felt all holidayish. he felt forced.
3. the big parade balloons don't impress me as much as they used to. i pretended they did, of course.
4. before clay aiken appears on live television, he needs a serious hair stylist.
5. speaking of hair stylists, my locks are getting too long for my taste.
6. but i'm too lazy to make an appointment to get them trimmed.
7. my sis and bro-in -law were not lazy on thanksgiving, however, and they put on quite the holiday.
8. i thought my green bean casserole was my best yet.
9. no one else said anything about it.
10. as a sign of my age, this thanksgiving, i was in bed by 8:30 p.m.
11. and on saturday night, after returning from seeing B's family in lawrence at 11 p.m., i was so tired i could even wake up for church in the morning.
12. what is happening to me?