they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

the randomness that is my head.

i think it's funny that blogger is now advertising that you can create your FREE blog. because it's FREE. seriously? in the U.S. alone a new blog is created every minute. so uh, not thinking the demand is going down at all.

i'm really excited for thanksgiving. like beyond words excited. i'm ready to wake up early, make green bean casserole and feta dip, watch some of the parade, dress warmly and head over to my sister's with B in tow. i'm ready to see my brother and sister-in-law, drink wine, eat too much and take our traditional post-dinner walk. i'm even thinking about breaking out my holiday decorations. last year's thanksgiving was bitter sweet for me in so many ways. this year will be so much better and more full of love and life.

did anyone else notice that the sound mixing on the AMAs seemed really bad? coldplay sounded terrible compared with how they sounded when i beheld their glory at the sprint center.

i'm getting my tattoo saturday. i have my appointment card pinned to my cube to the left of my computer, so i see it all the time. and i'm getting very nervous about the pain. and wondering how i'll sit through three hours. and hoping i don't pass out.

i've been eating lower carbs for over two months. and my doctor even told me my diet was very healthy. hells yeah. anyway, i've gotten back down to my pre-medication weight, and with this boot camp gym class, i'm feeling better than ever. i've even cut way down on my running. this feels very balanced and good.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    De-lurking.... cause I'm dying to know what kind of a tattoo you're getting! Especially one that'll take three hours... yikes.

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll be it's a secret treasure map.

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger "The D" said…

    I demand to see this tat!

    (and by demand I mean pretty please with whipped cram on top. Can we see a pic of it?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home