they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

true story.

i just called the police because there was a man hiding in the bushes. no joke. i saw my life flash before my eyes.

earlier, at matasyaho (spelled wrong,) my sister went and got the police because a guy was exposing himself in front of us.

i'm tired, but will provide details later.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Shane said…

    Yikes.

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Faith said…

    How do you run into these people? Is it because I'm big and fat that I don't have to be subjected to crap like this in my life?

    I cannot wait to hear the details.

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    faith, don't be silly. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home