they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

pissed.

i've been in what is called an 'IC flare" since monday. today is by far the worst day yet. it's hard to even want to eat on days like this, but i was talked into going to this sandwich place i really like. well, it was sort of my idea. but anyway, i like the company of the person who wanted to go there, so i went. i ordered a sandwich the way i can eat it. the way i've ordered it before. four times. in the last two months. specifically, oil but NO vinegar. i ate 1/4 of it before i realized they had poured vinegar all over it. VINEGAR. a word that used to fill me with joy, now sends me into a panic. my bladder can't handle vinegar. even smelling it makes me get in the fetal position.

oh wow, my life has suddenly turned into one i thought i'd have at 95. pretty soon i'll be buying boxes of depends and talking about my hot flashes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home