notes from thanksgiving (or the things i learned)
2. tim's turkey gets better every year.
3. next year, don't let sister and tim take the majority of the turkey leftovers. put your foot (and your Tupperware) down.
4. do turn mashed potato leftovers into potato pancakes stuffed with brie.
5. always have pre-ground coffee for early morning thanskgiving emergencies. because something always breaks on turkey day. and it could be your coffee grinder.
6. do enjoy wine beginning at noon and ending at midnight.
7. keep your coat closet stocked with coats if you want thanksgiving guests to take a post-dinner walk around town.
8. breathe. doing that many dishes only happens once a year.