they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

birthday girl.

my dad called me this morning to tell me that when he turned 28, he realized he was getting up there. an hour later, a co-worker asked me if i turned 23 today.

my sister surprised me with a visit to work and an americano from starbucks. then i had a birthday lunch at nara where i shared sake and sushi with my work team. when i returned to my desk i had 1/2 dozen baby cakes waiting for me.

until what age is it appropriate to nurse being a birthday girl? because i'm thinking i never want to stop.

7 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger "The D" said…

    Your NEVER to old to be the Birthday Girl.

    Happy Birthday, Jessi!

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Dana said…

    Happy birthday!

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What is a baby cake?
    From Amy

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    it's only the best cupcake you've never had, mrs. amy.

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Spyder said…

    Happy Birthday!

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Brad said…

    Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one!

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! youc an stop being a birthday girl when you're dead. how about that?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home