they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

i'm not normal.

today i went to quick trip to get a 32-ounce rooster booster light. i like it because it's calorie free and made with splenda. yes, i know i eat organic. but i make exceptions for things like m&ms, fritos and rooster booster light. i filled my cup, took a sip and thought, "wow, this tastes fabulous." and then i actually spent twenty minutes (the entire drive back to work)wondering if some quick trip employee had sabotaged the soda machine in attempt to sabotage diets across the metro area, replacing anything calorie-free with its full-caloried counterpart. i was so convinced it happened that i almost dumped my drink into the trash. i need to get over myself.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Chimpotle said…

    Those Quik Trip guys are pretty shady.

    When I need a flavor-boosted no calorie drink, I just take a pull on some tap water.

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger "The D" said…

    I think of stuff like that too. Only its about food. not drinks so thanks to adding to the list of my worries.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home