some things i know...
2. next time i am jolted out of bed by said storm, i should just roll over and go back to sleep.
3. the third floor is never a safe place to be during a dangerous storm.
4. i live on the third floor.
5. there is nothing i can do about where i live and worrying never solved anything.
6. on nights when a storm is approaching, i enjoy nothing more than a cool, crisp glass of white wine to help lull me to sleep.
7. i've also recently discovered whole food's brand baked crunchy "Cheetos." i love them and have been known to eat them right before bed.
8. if i haven't run very much, i don't sleep as well.
9. if i don't put pressure on myself to run run run, i enjoy it more.
10. humidity sucks ass. so does insomnia.
11. i just wrote "ass" on this post, and it felt good.