they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

so, um....skiing

went skiing. and, it rocked. although, i didn't rock as hard as i remembered being able to rock. in fact, i kind of sucked at first. i swore up and down that i didn't wedge. i was done with the snowplow, i thought. i guess i was wrong. and getting up on my edges wasn't easy especially after i took a hard, hard fall the first day, leaving my neck sore everywhere and my bottom bruised. oh, and then there were my boots, which were too tight. and so now, i have blisters in the shape of texas and ohio on my shin. it hurts. it's ugly. but colorado was beautiful. snowy. white. sunny. relaxing. bliss.

and the company wasn't bad either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home