a few good things.
2. A stock photography company gave a presentation at my office this week. On top of the stock photography knowledge I gained, I also took a free T-shirt and a free bottle of wine home.
3. The sugar-free syrup at our in-office coffee bar contains splenda, not aspartame. I really enjoy the sugar-free almond syrup. I also enjoy the fact that it will not give me a migraine.
4. Last night, I made fake-baked penne with ground buffalo, garlic tomato sauce, cream cheese, Italian fontinal and monteray jack. I also put lots of fresh parsley on the top. It was divine.
5. I rather like ground buffalo.
6. Last week, a co-worker accidentally called me a "bitch." I then received a handmade card that read: "Jessi, you are not a bitch. You are my friend. And friends make jokes." It may be the nicest card with the word "bitch" on it that i have ever received.
7. Last friday, Nick sent me tulips. They were light pink and white and they reminded me of spring. So now I say to God, "Bring on spring!" Bring. It. On.