they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Friday, January 19, 2007

pillow talk.

My dream has finally been realized. The to-die-for pillows I lusted after a year ago after a five-night stay at the Downtown Chicago Marriot have finally become mine. And let me just say that they may have been the best purchase ever. Far better than the designer jeans. Better even than the scratch-n-sniff t-shirt. Because I can now describe each glorious night of sleep with one sentence, “It was as if I was sleeping on a cloud.” Cloud 9, that is.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The things people spend their money on. What is this world coming to?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home