they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

10 days late.

my four year blogaversary was 10 days ago. four years.

four years of making you suffer through my woes and my highs and my lower than lows and my dog switcharoo and my relationship status updates and my love for all things chili cheese fritos and wine and chocolate.

but who am i kidding. i didn't make you. you chose to read me. and for that, i thank you. really. from the bottom of my heart. and my stomach, which i just filled with two huge dill pickles and some creamed herring. because that's the kind of girl i am. the kind that after watching a tear-jerking, in-y0ur-face season finale of grey's anatomy, drowns her sorrows in a jar of pickles.

and yes, of course, i accompanied it with a nice glass or two of savingnon blanc. because, have i told you? this is my new favorite. ever ever. favorite wine.

the house where we are moving will have a place just for wine. and another for plates and pots and an herb garden.

goodnight.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Faith said…

    You and your creamed herring. ::sigh:: I'm so glad I was here to read about it when you fell in love with it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home