they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, October 20, 2008

regrets.

this weekend, i bought these. in YELLOW. for some reason, yellow isn't an option on the dsw website. but i assure you, mine are yellow.

i also assure you that they hurt like hell. were a mistake. and don't even look THAT cute. but, you might see me wearing them anyway. because they were not cheap.

shoot.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I didn't realize that DSW had an online store until I read this post. You have seriously just changed my life.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just consider them running shoes for glaciers.

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if i could get you to stand, perfectly still mind you, on my back with the heels right at l4/l5 - l5/s1 for oh say 5 minutes wearing those, it might just allievate my lower back issues....

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger FUZZBUG said…

    I have to say, yellow, it's amazing. And sometimes you have to suffer to appreciate amazing. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home