they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

kicking buyer's remorse in the balls.

i bought the mattress today. that, plus the new set of sheets, plus the bed...equals the largest single purchase i've made in my life. with the exception of my house and car.

it makes my heart beat fast. nervous fast.

i think i need to refresh something inside of me. like now.

so, i slather trader joe's refresh citrus body lotion with vitamin c all over my hands. i breathe in the notes of grapefruit mixed with a hint of pear. i breathe it in. deeply.

um, it doesn't make me feel refreshed.

maybe when the bed comes i'll like this purchase decision more.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Dana said…

    It will all be worth it when you wake up for the first time on a Saturday morning wrapped in your sweet new sheets in your glorious new bed. You might never want to get up. And THAT is how you kick buyer's remorse in the nut sack. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home