they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Friday, May 02, 2008

good things.

so what if i'm channeling a little martha stewart. sue me.

1. april was a nearly pain-free month for me. best month since september! (yes, that calls for an exclamation point.)
2. tonight is first fridays.
3. i love my dog.
4. my hair is long enough to ponytail.
5. this season's the office is freaking amazing.
6. i have a really incredible creative idea that needs developing.
7. i discovered new music today. that i love.
8. today is sparkling sunny.
9. giving up running hasn't been as hard as i feared it would be.
10. i am loved. a lot.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Spyder said…

    Great "Good things"!

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger FUZZBUG said…

    You're giving up running?

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Donna. W said…

    I thought everybody loved their dogs; otherwise, why would they have them?

    Oh, never mind. Dogs and children often get abused. I forgot.

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what is the music?

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    yes, i'm giving up running. for a bit. to help my 'condition' improve. so far, it's been helping so seems worth it.

    donna, i just got my dog. having him has been a healing thing in my life for this season i've been going through.

    the music is two gallants.

    thanks, spyder :)

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    yes, i'm giving up running. for a bit. to help my 'condition' improve. so far, it's been helping so seems worth it.

    donna, i just got my dog. having him has been a healing thing in my life for this season i've been going through.

    the music is two gallants.

    thanks, spyder :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home