they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

juice fast: hour 18.

so, i'm on a juice fast. until wednesday night.

my friend's juicer is now my best friend.

my recipe includes: apples, pears, carrots, ginger, cucumber.

yum.

twice a day. plus water. and coffee. (i couldn't give that up.)

i'm already dizzy. so, no working out for me. thursday, i head to the bay city. and lots of eating will resume. but until then, i'm um, trying to be healthy. my body desperately needs to detox.

but my stomach really would like a cheeseburger.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Faith said…

    What's with the fast? Any particular reason besides a feel for the need to detox? Sounds kinda dangerous...

    You aren't coming to the blogger meetup now? *sad*

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    i know, i'm going to be gone :(
    maybe next time :)


    just wanting to detox.
    and drop 10 lbs. kidding. don't worry bout me :)

    i just cheated and ate a pretzel.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home