they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

are they smart enough to get it?

okay, maybe 'smart' isn't the best choice of words. but, i've often wondered how many Grey's Anatomy viewers realize the title of the drama is playing on the title of a semi well-known, classic publication "Gray's Anatomy of the Human Body" by Henry Gray.

Despite the connection few might make, I'm still tuning in tonight to find out how the 'tragic conclusion' happens, who is involved and if (gasp) meredith grey dies. they wouldn't kill off the protagonist, would they?
some say they would, if she then narrates the story in other-world form (read:as a ghost.)

alright, this post killed some brain cells.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger "The D" said…

    I totally knew that, and I'm not even in the mediva field

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    you, mr. d, are one intelligent person. go, you. you go. well, you get it.

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger FletcherDodge said…

    omygod! My wife watches that show religiously. It's all I can do to force myself to stay in the same room when that overly written, melodramatic, eye-candy soap opera is playing.

    Seriously, there's not one fake-doctor on that show that would still be employed (let alone not embroiled in lawsuits) if they were real doctors in the real world.

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would have to disagree with you on this. I would say more people know that book than what you are giving them credit for.

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger FUZZBUG said…

    I totally knew that. And to prove it, I was totally going to get you a copy for your birthday rather then the baking of the brownies, cause, you know, it would've been funny... but then I realized the cost. (Shit's expensive!)

    Well... I guess that doesn't prove it... but anyway.

    But yea, last week's Grey's, definitely not a fan. The whole spirit world thing? ugh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home