they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

at least i look hot.



This is a picture of somebody else. But that's pretty much what I'll look like for the next four weeks ( minus the leg hair, white shoe and pulld-up tube sock. ) I have to wear this boot everywhere - even to sleep. It also cost $350. You'd think it was a pair of jordans or something. To top it off, I may not be able to run for six months. Nice huh? At least I can ride a stationary bike if I use my heel. And at least I can say I look like a storm trooper.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awww, i'm praying it will heal quickly! i am so sorry you are going through all of this! i just checked my bloglines and saw you are dealing with all of this! :(

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Faith said…

    Half Storm Trooper, Half little hottie!! You'll pull through this with flying colors, sista, I just know it. (Can you take it off to shower? I mean, you have to wear it to bed? Jimminy!)

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger cmccown said…

    Keep your chin up. You've survived things even more daunting than this, and with flying colors. Stay strong.

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    One small step for... oh, nevermind.

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a boot too. Also am a runner. Just got my boot and have 3 months to go atleast. Hope you are doing ok and have not had the weight gain, low endorphin blues.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home